Natural Born Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to NBK!

+9
disgro
Beauty Queen Etna
ExPlowder
vinnie_knuckles
herajika
TheVampire100
Smit68
LadyRhys
OldLazyBoxer
13 posters

Go down

Welcome to NBK! Empty Welcome to NBK!

Post by OldLazyBoxer Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Feel free to introduce yourselves and take a look around. Big thanks to Vampire for setting up this great forum. We hope you enjoy your time with our guild as we work to become bigger and stronger. Let us know if you have any questions or need any in-game help in the appropriate section here. See you on the battlefield Natural Born Killers!

OldLazyBoxer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to NBK! Empty Re: Welcome to NBK!

Post by LadyRhys Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Touching base and checking in. Just wanted to say "thanks" for letting me hang with NBK.

LadyRhys

Back to top Go down

Post by Smit68 Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:00 pm

As Boxer mentioned above, big thanks to Vampire for getting this forum up and running.

NBK will keep growing and getting stronger with our current members. Even with our guild membership close to the current max, we will keep this guild open and will always look for ways to improve. We were established to create a community where our members can assist others to better their gaming experience as a whole. Right now I am proud of the teamwork that I see so keep up the great work. Now let's fly some of those fancy planes we won and blow some stuff up!!!!

Smit68
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVampire100 Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:57 pm

Thank you guys. I'm having really fun in this guild. The people are very friendly and help each other a lot so I created this forum to give something back.
I think with our own forum we can organize better so we can become stronger and better and reach Tier 10 in the next Boss Strike!

TheVampire100
Admin

https://natural-born-killers.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Hola me llamo bongwhisperer.

Back to top Go down

Post by herajika Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi, this is herajika from Germany. After some weeks in a small guild with mostly inactive players I've found NBK and I really like the way how you work together, help each other and don't take this game too serious. It was fun for me to give my part in the BS and I'm looking forward to the next one, maybe I got my wimps on level 6 then.

Thanks and see you ingame

herajika

Back to top Go down

Welcome to NBK! Empty Hello

Post by vinnie_knuckles Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:08 am

Hello From Vinnie. I like long walks, anything outdoors, and the military industrial complex.
Feel free to commence discussion on Mercy Killings.

vinnie_knuckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ExPlowder Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:47 am

high there,
i am from ibiza, work as a gardener, although i Graduated from a Uni in London (LSE) .
love nature and silence, enjoy my free time being at home , playing NBK, watching movies and outdoors.

ExPlowder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty Queen Etna Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:43 am

Yo,

Etna from Germany. I switched from NBK2 to NBK and I hope, I can satisfy your expectations. (And for a nice community and lots of fun x3)
Beauty Queen Etna
Beauty Queen Etna

Back to top Go down

Welcome to NBK! Empty Thanks for having me along!

Post by disgro Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks for having me in the guild. I'm mid level at the moment (43) but I'm an active player and always trying to contribute as much as I can. I'm really glad to be a part of NBK and look forward to helping in any way I can.

disgro

Back to top Go down

Post by BrokenSkyz Wed May 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Hey guys, thanks for havin me! Im pretty active all day, and when those guild bosses/raids come around my resources become the guilds resources so dont hesitate to ask!

BrokenSkyz

Back to top Go down

Post by legoguy15 Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:54 pm

hey guys, thanks for letting me in NBK. I can't contribute as much as the others because I have school most of the day, but I will do what i can. I am an active player, but forgive me if I can't get to help you guys everyday. Playing battle nations on an iPod touch 4 isn't as easy as I'd like it to be

legoguy15

Back to top Go down

Post by sirbouse13 Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:07 am

Even though i was accepted awhile ago, i am a lot like legoguy15. I do have school, but i have an I Touch 5.

sirbouse13

Back to top Go down

Post by ignatiusxii Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:42 pm

hey all, i'm a recent recruit to NBK2 and hope to help out however i can
ignatiusxii
ignatiusxii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum