Natural Born Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best SP training hunting ground.

3 posters

Go down

Best SP training hunting ground. Empty Best SP training hunting ground.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:10 am

The best place where u can get SP unlimited is Bigfoot camp.
If you have hard try getting wimps from others don't waste your time and go to Bigfoot camp, where u can get nearly 1000SP on these double SP days on each battle if you use a single type of unit to defeat them of course.

Back to top Go down

Best SP training hunting ground. Empty Re: Best SP training hunting ground.

Post by sirbouse13 Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:39 pm

When you don't have the Bigfoot camp, use the raptor nest

sirbouse13

Back to top Go down

Best SP training hunting ground. Empty Wow, this is great!

Post by disgro Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Good call on Bigfoot area for ranking wimps!!! Starting from R4 with zero SP, I was able to get wimps ready to be promoted to R5 within ONE HOUR using only two short super SP boosts (total cost of 8 nanos, 100% SP for 30 mins each boost). I'm currently player level 63, and my wimps were getting 531 SP per fight.

So, go to Bigfoot Country and just attack any random area against "militia," which will be spiderwasps. There will usually be two acid-spitters, one bulked up anti-vehicle dude, and two or three regular worker wasps. Best strategy I found is to use 2 samurai (R5) or 2 mech troops (R5). Put one on each end of the battlefield in front row, with a wimp behind each one (make sure to use two wimps in case you lose one to an acid spit attack early on).

Strategy is fairly simple...kill acid-spitters, then anti-vehicle dudes, then workers (in that order) until only one worker is left alive. Shoot the last worker once with a wimp to make sure the wimp gets 1/2 of the SP from the fight. Then finish off the last enemy with samurai/mech troop/etc. As soon as the fight is over, immediately begin another fight as fast as possible. Don't worry about positioning the fight square to get resources. The key is speed. Just keep fighting as fast as you can for an hour, and you'll earn a TON of SP for your wimps.

NOTE: For the most part, samurais or vets or other quick soldiers (at R5) will dodge about 75% of the time. Occasionally, the acid-spitters will hit your front line troops early on. If they do, just retreat and start over (at least at my level, the acid attack really hurts samurais). Obviously, if both wimps die, retreat and start over (only happened to me once in about 150 fights). Also, it's a good idea to use two wimps instead of only one, because you will lose a wimp to acid in about 1 out of every 5 or so fights.

If you have any questions hit me up on guild chat @ disgro. Happy hunting!

disgro

Back to top Go down

Post by Smit68 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:49 pm

Great tip Disgro and excellent details.

Smit68
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirbouse13 Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Agreed. But I'm only level 35 and I can't go yo the Bigfoot country

sirbouse13

Back to top Go down

Post by sirbouse13 Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Agreed. But I'm only level 35 and I can't go yo the Bigfoot country

sirbouse13

Back to top Go down

Post by sirbouse13 Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Oops

sirbouse13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum