Natural Born Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to boost/grind your Wimps to Rank 6

Go down

How to boost/grind your Wimps to Rank 6 Empty How to boost/grind your Wimps to Rank 6

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:28 am

Ok guys, In this thread i will explain you the formations and units used to boost ur Wimp level faster and easier.

I know some might have used this know and know about it but am focusing on everyone else who wants to learn and grind their wimp to level 6.

First of all a little intro on me, am adapse (currently this char is in another guild, i was in NBK before though) my alt chars are adapsee, espadapse, espadrilles. My main is level 60 and other 3 alt chars are 48. I have learned alot of stuff from NBK and my current guild already. (Yup, i came from retirement since they intro the ranking system been playing for like 2-3weeks now or 1month).
So from what i learned there are two ways you can easily grind the wimps.
Here are the 2 formations and units good to use. (If you have any other stronger units also, u can use. But this is what am using Razz)

1. Someone who has level 6 Wimp will occupy your land using this formation below (you can let someone else kill from your guild so he would get some SP also)
How to boost/grind your Wimps to Rank 6 8x2q

2. Someone who has level 6 Wimp will garrison with wimps and troopers, then you hit that place till it goes 0. Use an air unit so wimps cant hit the 2nd row.
How to boost/grind your Wimps to Rank 6 6ncp

Back to top Go down

How to boost/grind your Wimps to Rank 6 Empty Re: How to boost/grind your Wimps to Rank 6

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:00 am

On first image formation, you can use any type of unit in front to block and keep the unit you want to level on 2nd row

On second one, am using Mg turrets because it has all range attack on first row and has a fast turnbase. I have seen these turrets as most effective when you hit a garrison.

Back to top Go down