Natural Born Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranking level 6 on Wimps

3 posters

Go down

Ranking level 6 on Wimps Empty Ranking level 6 on Wimps

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Ok, this might be a strategy or an advice. But on this recent boss strike i was in an elite guild from my level 60, and we managed to finish all 10 tiers.
So basically what we did was helping everyone in guild to rank up the wimp to level 6.
They call it "wimp farming, wimp grinding"/ So once most of players get the R6 Wimps, they make 1000's of them and send to boss strike. And keep earning points.
Wimps attacks are strong, low cost in making and repairing.

They just add 3 wimps with some sandbags or troopers and finish about 3-6 waves. Gain around 1k - 3k on each around.
So i think getting most of guild member's wimp to R6 is really effective.

Back to top Go down

Ranking level 6 on Wimps Empty Re: Ranking level 6 on Wimps

Post by TheVampire100 Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Good idea, I thought of the same we should rank our wimps.
I'm currently on r2 and halfway done. For easier training people with r6 wimps should occupy other guild members.
The guild member uses planes in the front row and wimps in the second against the r6 wimps. Since wimps cannot hit planes, they cannot attack and are easily defeated. Is also a good way to improve the planes.

TheVampire100
Admin

https://natural-born-killers.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OldLazyBoxer Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:32 pm

You beat me to it adapse. R6 Wimps really are the best way to maximize points in a Boss Strike. There are a couple good ways to level Wimps quickly. The fastest I have found is using an SP boost with merits or nanos and going to the boar badlands. Put 5 Light Chem Tanks in front with 1 Wimp behind them. Shoot with him first so he gets the participation SP score and then just wipe the boars out with the Light Chem Tanks. Works even faster once they get to level 2 and you can research the chem sweep. If you still have time on your SP boost after all the boars are wiped out, go to the world map for mammoths or the raptor nest and put 1 Wimp behind some Mega or Heavier tanks. The key is to have only 1 other type of unit besides the Wimp to maximize his SP gain.

OldLazyBoxer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:35 pm

am currently ranking up my wimps. 1 account has r5 wimp and other one is almost r4.

Once i have maxed to r6. i will give all senior members of NBK to farm my wimps and get their wimp to level 6. And its your duty to help all other members, If we want to get stronger we have to work together Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVampire100 Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:16 pm

I would say, people with r5 wimps (like adapse) should get help first. They are almost done and after they achieved r6 they can help other people. After this we should go on very rank under r5 (r4, then r3 and so ) so everyone can achieve r6.

TheVampire100
Admin

https://natural-born-killers.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smit68 Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:22 pm

I am starting r5 with about 40 wimps built so far. I have seen the occupation grouping that other people are using. They have
front row - Trooper, sand bag, open, sand bag, trooper
second row - open, wimp r6, wimp r6, wimp r6, open
third row - open, open, trooper, open, open

With using 4 nanos and doubling sp, I was getting 700-800 SP per battle. I was using one wimp behind some dexters.

Smit68
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OldLazyBoxer Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Thanks for posting the formation smit. I'll set mine up like that once I get to R6. About 1/4 of the way there now.

OldLazyBoxer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 pm

i have a thread with formation given for occupation method and garrison method.
Now that i have rank 6 on my wimp, its currently on promotion. after 24h it will finish, so i can help ya all to rank up the wimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down