Natural Born Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPcoming Boss strike

4 posters

Go down

UPcoming Boss strike Empty UPcoming Boss strike

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:09 pm

I was told to let NBK members know that FFB is willing to merge temp. on Boss strike to finish Tier 10.
So basically i will let everyone know how it would work.
- FFB have finished tier 10 last 2 boss strikes, We are working to get it into tier 11 next BS. But in order to do that we need good active players who can contribute more then 110k (110,000 points).
- FFB will make space for NBK who can help out this much point throughout the BS, Once tier 10 is finished every single NBK member is welcome to collect the reward.
- So everyone whom can make this amount of points, please let me know. And ofcourse this is for only Boss strike, a temp jointment which helps both the guilds.

Back to top Go down

UPcoming Boss strike Empty Re: UPcoming Boss strike

Post by TheVampire100 Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:42 pm

I've already spoken with Smit about this and as I see this case I don't want to loose our best members to another guild.
And yes, of now, 11k points are the best we can offer. I can abrely get 20k-30k points in one boss strike.
And the rpoblem I see with the other guild is, how fast everything has to go after you finished tier 10. When will this be? Most likely the last day of the boss strike. So we have to rush to get every member from our guild in your guild and then back again. Also, if we loose our best members, we won't make a cut in the next boss strike, we would barely make tier 5 I guess. So it looks like we cripple one guild, to make another stronger so we can maybe get also their reward. Members, who aren't online at the time when you are finished or online and send them an inivite, won't join your guild and won't get the higher rewards.

So, hwat I think, is, if someone wants to join the other guild he is free to go, we cannot hold people in our guild if they don't want to. But we should look that we won't give our best mebers away to cripple our own guild. We make a good progress, we get every boss strike a tier better and I'm sure we could someday beat tier 10 ourselves, but not, if we loose our best members who contrbuted the most in the last strikes. If someone want to join the guild we should undertsand this and support this but I will stay in NBK (and I know that I wouldn't have the chance to join the other guild because I'm not good enough but I think it still counts). I like the idea that you want to help us in merging with a stronger guild, but merging means that both guilds need strong members and not one guild get the strong members from the other guild so they can be stronger in boss strikes.
Maybe we find a better solution and since a lot of people now manage to get r6 wimps we get better. I'm not sure if I can get these r6 wimps in the next boss strike, I forgot every time to rank them, but I'm currently working on r5 and almost done with it.

Maybe some other people should say what they think about it.

TheVampire100
Admin

https://natural-born-killers.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagcayden Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm like u vamp, I can't score more than 20-30k myself, so I'm no use to FFB. But I do think if they are willing to share their rewards with us, we should let them be so generous... I do think we need to grind on our own tiers and when they say they hit tier 10, jump over, collect rewards and come back home... That's my opinion

Jagcayden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:14 pm

actually i think how i explained gave you guys a wrong impression or meaning, or i wasnt able to clear out the fact i was trying to say. But its all good now. Smit and Lazyoldboxer also pm me yesterday and told about declining the offers. Its ok, And yes you guys also can achieve tier 10, but needs to be really organized and 70% active and able to give minimum 100k points or else it wont get to tier 10. Anyways have fun Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:27 pm

the real catch for FFB on next BS was to complete tier 11. Since the tier 10 reward is good unit + once we finish tier 11 we get +1 unit on tier 10 reward.
So all the players whom can make 220k Point leaves to Phoneix (really strong elite guild) and for those spaces we planned to recruit NBK members, since last BS some of you guys came and didnt have much fuss so firephycso told to give you guys this offer + he doesnt have to waste time to recruit.
So the basic plan was FFB 10-20 members goes to Phoenix and we get this amount of players from NBK to fill it up the space/ If you can contribute 100k point throughout the BS you will get tier 10 easily. So FFB was targeting for tier 10 and phoneix for tier 11. Once phoneix achieve this everyone who helped in FFB including ppl that came from NBK can go to phoneix and collect the tier 10 reward x2. And rest of NBK members can come to FFB to get tier 10 reward. (Better than getting nothing) And ye, from most of you guys expression saying we cant roll 70 members in 24h? Well, u guessed it wrong. 2 BS before all FFB members went and collect tier 10 reward (Bomber air unit) within 1:30h.

Anyways from what i can say for this is, this wasn't an offer to ruin your guild or lose your members, since the joining was only for BS and returning to old guild once its finished. And for the help we were willing to give reward to whole NBK guild./

As i said before if you guys wish to achieve the tier 10 reward as in NBK, that would take alot of effort and time and comitment. 5-10 members alone wont be able to do it, I have been in NBK since i started playing BN few months ago. And i haven't seen half of the guild members talk in guild chat and 5% registered on the forum and 2% posting on forum. Been this inactive it would take ages to finish in tier 8 +, am not saying you guys wont make it or not. just pointing out good facts and you all should know this too..

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVampire100 Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:57 pm

I think I know how you meant this but this are still the facts. To make this possible we need a lot of time for managing. We need at least a forum for both guilds so we can talk to each other. Dealing with only one member is a little troublesome especially since we need a lot of effort in managing this.
We need many people in your guild that help us to come to them so everyone and I mean really everyone from our guild get this reward.
We also need a list of people and how much they can contribute so they can decide if they want to join your guild for the boss strike.
Maybe we shouldn't settle this for the next boss strike but for the boss strike after this boss strike. So we can first overlook how good we are in this boss strike.
A lot of people are getting now r6 wimps and aren't even aware how much they could contribute. So I think we should sit this out and wait until the next boss strike is over. Everyone who wants to join the other guild should also write down how many points he contributed. I think a list of how many points everyone contributes will also help our own guild.

Btw, I agree with you, adapse, that not everyone of our guild is currently active and this is sad. A lot of people shpuld also come to the forum since this is a better place for discussions as the guild chat. In the guild chat you could miss something, in the forum not. We have our own archive so no information ist lost.
The problem is the redcruiting part of new members. The BN forum is not really well visited. Only veterans are often there and veterans are looking only for top tier guilds. And the guild list in the game itself also shows only the newest guilds so we will barly show off in the guild list of other players.

TheVampire100
Admin

https://natural-born-killers.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smit68 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:23 pm

FFB was looking to send strong members to Phoenix. With strong members gone they need assistance in BS to keep FFB hitting top tiers. I don't believe this would benefit NBK and had too many risks. I thanked them for thinking of us but declined the offer.

Elite guilds will have very limited officers. Those officers will be in charge of around 10 lower members. They will attempt to push them to rank wimps, insist that they stay active daily, monitor if they assist other members, etc. The guild will be Invite Only and new members will be tested for level of play before being admitted and assigned to an officer.

NBK is still a young guild and we have never imposed restrictions on new members or current members. If you contribute and seem active, I will promote you to an officer. In the last month I have seen our guild get stronger and stronger. Behind the scenes, I have been busy monitoring our members and looking for ways to increase our strength. During the last BS I removed 8 members from the guild that had not responded to messages or friend requests from three weeks earliet. It was the third purge our guild had done. That's about as harsh as I get. I have a fear of removing someone who is just not online as much or on vacation. That is why I take every precaution to verify they have stopped playing.

I believe that Battle Nations is a fun game and the members of this guild are a bunch of great guys who help each other out, offer advise, and have fun working together to accomplish the best we can. It's nice to have a friend list with people I consider friends.

If you are thinking NBK will someday beat all the guilds out there and all of our pictures will someday be in Gamer Magazine - the next statement might hurt.

We might never be a top tier Boss Strike guild. But we will have fun with great team members both high level and beginners, maintain lives outside of this game, and we will be proud to be NBK.

Smit
(Tim)

Smit68
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OldLazyBoxer Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:32 am

Couldn't have said it better myself chief. adapse knows we appreciate everything he's done for us and consider him an invaluable asset to NBK, but our primary goal in this guild will always be to have fun playing. It is a game after all! So we might miss out on 1 super unit in the next couple boss strikes that we probably wouldn't even use much anyway (I have about 100 different units so it's already impossible to use even half of them on a regular basis) but we will have a blast just trying to make it as far as we can. We definitely appreciate adapse's offer, but we aren't going anywhere. NBK for life!

OldLazyBoxer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down