Natural Born Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Strike #17 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Slverwolves/Marine)

4 posters

Go down

Boss Strike #17 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Slverwolves/Marine) Empty Boss Strike #17 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Slverwolves/Marine)

Post by TheVampire100 Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:43 pm

I don't get this girl, why does she return every time just to get beaten up? Maybe Z2 is too lazy to invent another Silverwolf leader, maybe she is the only one left after we killed already the other ones in the storyline.
Anyway, I think we will have a good chance after the last BS because we got some good naval units. The minelayer is a really awesome unit to deal with multiple units at once, he perfectly fits into a boss strike around sea units. The mini sub will also be helpful, however not that much because it is really squishy, I except it to die in the first or second wave. but until then, the huge splash radius will be useful.
For land based battle I suggest tanks. Hopefully everyone has purchased a legenadary sandworm because this thing will rock every boss strike. keep in mind, it will probably die and that it's healing time is huge, especially if you do not own an advanced hospital. So don't rely only on it.
Plasma units are with their big damage, explosive damage type and big armor penetration very useful. For lwoer level players, try chemical units, they do also good.
Have units with big explosive resistance and bullet resistance ready to keep the incoming damage as low as possible.

Well, good luck to you. Oh, almost forgot, the next BS is set in 6 days.

TheVampire100
Admin

https://natural-born-killers.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Boss Strike #17 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Slverwolves/Marine) Empty Re: Boss Strike #17 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Slverwolves/Marine)

Post by OldLazyBoxer Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:54 pm

It's been so long I can't remember which resource is due up this time for donation. Any ideas?

OldLazyBoxer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Boss Strike #17 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Slverwolves/Marine) Empty Re: Boss Strike #17 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Slverwolves/Marine)

Post by Cybergun Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:24 am

Cold immunity's list:
- Fury
- Nomad
- Apex Mauler
- Jedrek
- Elemental Trooper
- Chunook
- Falcon
- Heavy
- Lgnd Mammoth
- Lgnd Boar
- Cryo
- Brute
- Frosbite
- Mammoth Art.
- MG Turret
- L Turret
- Big foots
- Shaman
- Arctic Tanks and Troopers
- Rail Gun Tech
- Field Tech
- War Mammoth
- Thresher
- Mercenary Vault Units

Probably some other that I miss..

Cybergun

Back to top Go down

Post by ExPlowder Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:27 pm

what about infected troops, like bigfoot and Apex stalker?
alien

ExPlowder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down