Natural Born Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Strike #13 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Silver Wolves/DoT)

5 posters

Go down

Boss Strike #13 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Silver Wolves/DoT) Empty Boss Strike #13 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Silver Wolves/DoT)

Post by TheVampire100 Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:17 pm

She is back, the third time already and making her the most prominent Boss of all Boss Strikes.
Shrow is the girl with the mean look and a huge Silver Wolf army.
Unlike Dr. Vogel she has no super fancy ancient tech that she can use but she has a lot of hard hitting Silver Wolves instead that are even worse.
Seriously, some of these units almost one shot my tanks, without crits. What the fuck is wrong with the Silver Wolves, did they get Steroids this time?

And if this wouldn't be enough will Shrow's freezing stare and heated rage do ice and fire damage over time to your units. Luckily not both at the same time.
Some tips: You can see BEFORE you start a wave what DoT damage will be used. If the background is an ice area you will get ice damage, if it's the spider wesp cave you will get fire damage. use this to your advantage.
You SHOULD prefer ice layouts because more units are immune against ice as it's the case for fire.

You should also check these two links from the wiki that show you all units that are immune against these area damage. Thanks to Brokenwing for pointing this out:

http://battlenations.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Immunity_Cold_Environment
http://battlenations.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Immunity_Fire

Probably your best friend int his BS will be the Elemental Trooper if you have one. His immunity against cold makes him an excellent fighter in the ice area. Also he can still freeze the nasty silver wolves that are immune against the cold damage, rendering them vilnerable against upcoming attacks.
Bigfoots are of course also very nice. Immunity against cold, high resistances, high damage on a single unit. Awesome.
If you have prestige I highly support you to get the field tech. This BEAST is not only immune to the damage, it also clears an entire row from enemies with it's 90% armor penetration! Plus it does cost only Stars and gold to train, making it a good and cheap unit. I promise you, you won't regret it.

If you lack the immunity from units you should get units that can either take a good beating or are very strong in their attack power.
Hard armored units take longer in the hard environment while the strong units try to finish the fight as fast as possible to get as least damage from the cold weather as possible.

TheVampire100
Admin

https://natural-born-killers.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Boss Strike #13 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Silver Wolves/DoT) Empty Re: Boss Strike #13 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Silver Wolves/DoT)

Post by herajika Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Thank you Vamp. I'd like to mention two other prestige units.

The first - and now my favourite non nano unit - is the Royal Spiderwasp Warrior. They have good resistances and are immune to fire and acid DoT. Mine are R5 and with 4 or 5 of them you can spam their second attack which hits up to 9 targets and often kills enemy soldier units with only one hit. This way you can clear a wave very fast if you pick encounters without or with less enemy air units.

My second prestige unit to mention is the Unmanned Laser Turret. You can use it when all your other units are damaged. Just place nothing but one turret on the battle field, target a column without armoured units and fire one shot. The battle is over then because the turret is an ignorable unit. This way you can get around 70...150 Boss Points in 15 seconds without loosing any units.

herajika

Back to top Go down

Boss Strike #13 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Silver Wolves/DoT) Empty Re: Boss Strike #13 - Silver Wolf Enforcer Shrow (Silver Wolves/DoT)

Post by Cybergun Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:32 am

Hi everybody this BS has been surprinsingly easy for me, but there is a trick, the two Phalanx tank. They behave amazing in the Fire DOT'' environment . As a matter of facts I only fight on this environment. If you include some SWWarriors, a Nomad, and/or some Mech troopers plus Electric fence, then you most likely pass every wave almost without losses. Several times I had pases without losses the 4 waves

Cybergun

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVampire100 Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:56 am

Problem is that not everyone has this tanks. I didn't even had the chance to fight the goliath tank because Z2 screwed me with the mission bug. I couldn't progress for an entire month and I have now to step up the gap that was left with this bug.

TheVampire100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybergun Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:57 pm

I know Vamp, that's why for this BS there is not much to do, but it's quite relevant keep fighting the bosses to get some of those, specially the AC and the Goliath Tank

Cybergun

Back to top Go down

Post by herajika Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:21 pm

One other unit does very well: the Plasma Artillery. Its rank 4 attack with the checker pattern clears some waves with 3 shots only. This is fast enough to prevent losing the units from environmental damage.

herajika

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVampire100 Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 pm

Argh, I curse Z2 again! I don't have any plasma units at the moment because I couldn't get the mission.
I lack a lot of good units that I couldn't get because of this bug.

TheVampire100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smit68 Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:40 pm

I'm fighting cold environment with Nomad, Leg Mammoths, Leg Boars, and Electric Fences up front. Loosing a lot of fences but not costing me teeth to repair.

I have also tried posting to chat for the people who suck to try to "Suck Less". lol

Smit68
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herajika Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:41 am

Smit68 wrote:I have also tried posting to chat for the people who suck to try to "Suck Less".  lol
Yes, there are a lot members who are more cheering than fighting Neutral

herajika

Back to top Go down

Post by iitsthakev Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:56 pm

If it makes you feel better vamp, i dont have a phalanx, and my plasma artillery isnt rank 4 yet

iitsthakev

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVampire100 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:09 am

I've finally found a formation with almost no losses however a little late for that. I wished I could have find this formation earlier, I defeated even the challenge wave without serious losses and got 10.000 points just from that.

I'm out of gears now though...

TheVampire100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down