Natural Born Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on last Boss Strike

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts on last Boss Strike Empty Thoughts on last Boss Strike

Post by TheVampire100 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Okay, the boss strike is over, we finished it pretty well. Tier 6 finisched, for tier 7 we hadn't enough time but I think if we would have on or two days more we could finish this as well.
Like the last two boss strikes I have a lot to repair but I think this was worth it.

I think next boss strike we will definitly get tier 10, we have the potential and we will get stronger each day.
For me it was bad luck that I got my chem lab at the third day of the bs. This chem troops and tanks would be very helpful.
My next target is to train my wimps to r6 so I can make a lot of points in the next strike.

What are your thoughts on the last boss strike?

TheVampire100
Admin

https://natural-born-killers.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on last Boss Strike Empty Re: Thoughts on last Boss Strike

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:58 pm

My thought to help all the active guild mates to rank level 6 on wimps, which is easy to make, less cost in hospital, fast training and hell-of-a-strong unit.
Once u get a rank 6 wimp army, u can keep on going into boss strike and earn 1-3k points easily on each run.
And make a target among every player with alot of organizing. If each one can contribute 100k points we can finish upto tier 10. All we need is good coordination/organizing and teamwork

Back to top Go down

Post by OldLazyBoxer Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:39 pm

I'm really happy with how we finished. Of course we all wanted to beat tier 10, but it takes time to get there and we are definitely making progress. We improved on our previous finish and picked up a lot of solid members this round who all contributed to the cause, so thanks to all of you for pitching in. But adapse hit the nail on the head. We really need to max out our Wimps to have any chance of clearing all the tiers. Please check his topic about leveling Wimps for tips on how to do this and let us know if you have any questions. Keep up the great work everyone and let's be ready to kick even more ass next time!

OldLazyBoxer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down