Natural Born Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategies for boss fights

2 posters

Go down

Strategies for boss fights Empty Strategies for boss fights

Post by herajika Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:53 am

Heya,

some members asked some questions for strategies for boss fights in the guild chat. I started this thread to collect some of these strategies here.

herajika

Back to top Go down

Strategies for boss fights Empty Strategy: Ancient Construct (no nano units)

Post by herajika Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:15 am

I started to fight the Ancient Construct when I was level 35 without using any premium units (nano units).

I use the following units (from left to right):
(Heavy Tank = HT, Tank Killer = TK)

First row: HT, HT, empty, HT, empty
Second row: TK, TK, empty, TK, empty
Third row: TK, empty, TK

First I shoot with a TK from the second row. If it does not at least one critical hit I give up, leave the fight and start again. After that I shoot with a HT at the little rock to move the Ancient Construct to the first row. Now fire all of your TK and hope you'll win. Use damaged TK first.

Depending on the rank of your units you'll lose some HT and TK during the fight. With R4 HT and R5 TK I lost 4 or 5 units in a battle, now with R5 HT and R6 TK I can beat the Ancient Construct without any losses or I lose one TK only.

Hope that helps

@Admin: I don't mind if you correct my post if it's necessary - sometimes I'm in trouble with  english grammar Wink

herajika

Back to top Go down

Strategies for boss fights Empty Looking for strategy: Emperor Sandworm

Post by herajika Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:21 am

Can anybody tell me how to beat the Emperor Sandworm or "Ridgy Didge"? It's part of a story line you'll get when you're level 49 or 50.

R6 wimps are pretty useless since the worms use chemical attacks and the wimps take extra damage from such attacks.

I'd appreciate any hints without the use of nano units.

Thank you

herajika

Back to top Go down

Strategies for boss fights Empty Re: Strategies for boss fights

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:42 pm

herajika wrote:Can anybody tell me how to beat the Emperor Sandworm or "Ridgy Didge"? It's part of a story line you'll get when you're level 49 or 50.

R6 wimps are pretty useless since the worms use chemical attacks and the wimps take extra damage from such attacks.

I'd appreciate any hints without the use of nano units.

Thank you

You can beat emperor sandworm easily if you have a r6 tank (heavier tank or mega tank)

Back to top Go down

Post by Smit68 Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:50 pm

I beat sandworm formations with tanks on the sides with TK's in the back. Fire a TK then fire a tank. Should take one out with each combo if your units are ranked ok. I leave the center open so the emperor doesn't get off a shot.

Smit68
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herajika Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:37 pm

I finally defeated the emperor sand worm with 3 R6 wimps in the front line and 4 R5 Heavy Tanks in line 2 and 3. Lost all wimps and both NPC but that was not really a problem Smile

herajika

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down