A very heavy issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A very heavy issue

Post by TheVampire100 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Currenty there is a very big issue in the game, a bug that prevents a lot of players, including myself, from advancing with the game. The bug I mean is the "donating missions bug".
This bug prevent people from finishing missions that need a donation of resources. More specifically you finish the mission but when you start a new one the game crashes and get launched back at the start of the donating mission. This is not only annoying but also prevents people from doing progress in the game.

While some don't care that much some other, like me, are very mad. Why? because we cannot finish missions that let us build new types of building. In my example it's the plasma building that I cannot build because of this.
This means no plasma, no new plasma units and no advantage in the next BS. While Z2 already knew about this bug they care more about doing, well, this.

That's not okay, this bug prevents people from getting better, from having a fair chance both in PvP and PvE. Therefore, if this is not fixed right about time before the next BS (and I mean at least a week before the BS) I won't do anything in the next BS. I'm sorry for my guild but I don't see why I sould waste all my time when I lack the specific units thtat I need? It is clear that after level 65 you need plasma units to have a fair chance. Also I already loose the double SP event from the Invasion to train my plasma units, therefor I will have lower ranks then. And don't get me started that i will have units because I have no time to build them anymore.

I'm really sorry guild but this is a very big issue and I'm not willing anymore to bow down and praise Z2 for what they are doing to us. Either they fix this in time or I will stop to play for an unspecif amount of time. Sorry guys.

TheVampire100
Admin

View user profile http://natural-born-killers.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A very heavy issue

Post by Smit68 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Is this a Steam issue? It sounds like a very serious bug so I'm hoping they are working hard to resolve. Instead of working on naval units for a game that has too many bugs for that big of an undertaking. Keep us informed if you see progress.

Smit68
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVampire100 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:37 pm

It's a Steam AND Android issue. So tweo entirely communities are down because of this. Z2 cannot say it's a "small" issure when it affects 2/3 of the community.

TheVampire100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVampire100 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:35 pm

Z2 has announced the next Boss Strike but still lacks an explanation why the mission still is not fixed yet. Not only that, they refuse to acknowledge it, having banned me when I pointed that (in a inploite manner) fact.

Because of this I won't play the next BS. I'm sorry for the guild but I cannot accept that the developer is not only is not capaple of fixing it but is also dishonest with us for trying to do so. They focus on their sales and events and don't care for their paying consumers. Therefor I already stopped to spend any money in BN, I don't use nanopods anymore. I was banned when I said that I stopped buying their stuff. That alone tells me how Z2 really cares about us.

While I said I won't contribute to tee BS this is not entirely true. I will at least spend my resources, that is the least I can do for you. But I refuse to fight and play properly until this is fixed. Again I am very sorry for you, Natural Born Killers, but this my way to deal with this inproper behaviour towards myself and other customers. If this would be a small bug, no problem, but this bug prevents hunded maybe even thousands of players to advance in the game.

TheVampire100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OldLazyBoxer on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Understood Vamp. I don't blame u for taking that stance. Z2 has shown a sharp decline in product quality and customer service. It will be their downfall if they don't change their ways soon.

OldLazyBoxer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagcayden on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:06 pm

I agree... Stand firm! Hopefully they will learn the error of their way before it's to late.

Jagcayden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVampire100 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Still no fix. What is this madness?
Also Z2 announced a "top secret". Forum users they it's just the next invasion, so nothing very secret here.

TheVampire100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVampire100 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:20 pm

This is getting ridiculous. Z2s big Surprise was the anouncement og a party in their backyard that they are going to throw.
they invite veryone to visit them. Well... veryone that has the time to go to Seatle and visit them in their secret location that you get only when you write them personally.
What you get when you are there? Some secret prizes (yeah, more secrets!).

I swear, I have enough of this shit! I'm sorry, but I have to say this, Z2 should work all day to fix this damn bug and instead they are celebrating... what? That they didn't accomplish anything in the last months?
Z2 has to realize that's it is their JOB to fix their game and instead they live careless all day long and throw parties, make jokes and reveal another event that was not necessary.
I won't take this another BS, if the next BS is reveales before this bug is fixed I'm gonna quit BN. I have enough. Enough!

TheVampire100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVampire100 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Z2 has finally fixed the bug and right before the next invasion starts. So this means I'm back again and you can count on me again in the future.
I'm very sorry that I couldn't help you before but this bug has driven me crazy. I was really mad that I couldn't get all the new flashy plasma units.

TheVampire100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smit68 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:11 pm

You only missed that goofy boxer guy. Great to have you back at 100%.

Smit68
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OldLazyBoxer on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Hey I'm not goofy Sad

OldLazyBoxer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down